Run like you stole it? Maybe not. I usually run like I am late to work, but not so late that I’ll get fired.
Planning for the next run season is underway (September 2014 through May 2015). I’ve got some oldies but goodies planned, as well as some brand new challenges, like the Ragnar Trail Run, which is about a half marathon distance over three race legs set in the McDowell Mountains.
Here are some of the potential runs on the docket for this season (several don’t yet have dates and as always I will have to weigh costs since I make the husband participate too). If it’s in orange, I’ve already registered!
2014-2015 Race Season
- 10/2/14 – Esprit de She 5k
- 10/25/14 – Queen Creek Running Dead 5k
- 11/7-8/14 – Ragnar Trail Relay – $134 (must register as part of a team)
- 2/7/15 – Spartan Sprint (4.7 mile obstacle run)
- 2/15/15 – Lost Dutchman (10k)
- 2/20-21/15 – Ragnar Del Sol (mileage varies by runner)
- Spring 2015 – Cactus Flower Trail Series (4/25 – 7k, 5/16 – 6k, 6/6 – 5k) – Register for all 3 together OR all 6 Spring & Fall Series runs! GREAT DEAL!
2015-2016 Race Season
- Fall 2015 – Cactus Flower Trail Series – (10/17 – 5k, 11/21 – 6k, 12/19 – 7k) – Register for all 3 together OR all 6 Spring & Fall Series runs! GREAT DEAL!
- 11/6-7/15 – Ragnar Trail Relay McDowell Mountain (15.5 miles over 3 legs)
Planning on doing your first run? Check out these Jeff Galloway Training Schedules: